Are you ready again Southeastern Idaho? I have another giveaway just for you.
Remember Brittany from Brittany’s Cake World? She has a delicious talent that is going to cause you to make up reasons why you may need to order her cakes. Yum. What a creative mind this girl has.
Let me remind you...
And yes, she assured me that every part is edible.
But Brittany has many new things that she has come up with. Including this beautiful Madison cake. Perfectly elegant.
And take a look at this enormous cupcake. Can you just imagine all of the reasons you may need one of these? Yum.
(Just so you can see the size of this big cupcake next to a toddler.)
Brittany now has a Flavor of the month that she’ll be sharing. I about died when I saw her Almost Too Much Chocolate Cake. I could eat that whole thing. Seriously.
Mmmmm………. If you order her flavor of the month during the month that it was introduced, you will receive 15% off your cake. Who wouldn’t take advantage of that?
And wahoo, Brittany has decided to do another giveaway! She is offering a $25 gift certificate, good towards any order.
(And to win, you must live in southeastern Idaho or have a friend or family member who does, that you can pass this along to. She doesn’t ship her cakes.)
**Please note:You must enter in a separate comment for each entry. (Example: If you’d like 5 extra entries for visiting a shop, you must enter 5 different comments, in addition to any other entries/comments.) Thanks.
How to enter?
- Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win).
Want to be added in again?
- “Follow” my blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar……scroll down a bit. (Already are? You’re automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
- Put my button on your blog. Directions for how to do so are on my left sidebar…….scroll down a bit. (Already have one? Just remind me in your comment.)
- Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends.
Okay, another 5 entries?!?!
2 more last chance entries?
- Follow Brittany’s Cake World and add her button to your blog. (Both can be found on her right sidebar here.)
The giveaway closes on Monday, August 31st at 11:59 p.m. (mountain)
Thanks again for sponsoring Make It and Love It, Brittany. Your collection of cakes amazes me and you have a true talent for beautiful edible items.
You can find Brittany’s Cake World on my left sidebar, along with my other talented sponsors.
If you are also interested in becoming a sponsor, (non-handmade items included) please contact me for more details.
Thanks for checking out my Sponsor’s GIVEAWAY! post. Check out my full collection of DIY Sewing
articles. Find even more sewing projects, patterns, and tips for beginners and advanced sewists by Liz Call
, Mariah Leeson
, Randi Dukes
and Tauni Everett