Yes, you’ve got that right. These sponsors of mine are fantastic. And some love to give away a products or two to kick off their sponsorship. It’s so perfect.
You’ve got to meet this most recent sponsor.
Diane, from Bebe Chic is a retired kindergarten teacher and a mother. She loves sewing and has a great sense of style. As quoted from her shop, Diane says that “the fabrics I choose must always have great textural and visual appeal. Cuddling your precious bundle in a Bebe Chic blanket will soothe your baby and create lasting memories of a very special time.”
Can you just see how much she loves what she’s doing? You can see that carry over into her products as well. Simply precious.
First, check out her adorable gift sets. This blanket, bib, and burp pad are the perfect set for any sweet baby and can be found here.
And her receiving blankets and burp cloth sets are sweetly coordinated. Check out this turtle set here.
Oooh, Oooh, you’re going to love this darling little Flirt Skirt. Don’t you just want to buy 10 of them for every little girl you know? Love it. You can find it here.
You can even match it with a coordinating onesie, also available in her shop here.
And yes, Diane has also graciously donated an item from her shop for a giveaway here on Make It and Love It. You can either choose an item from her Every Day Chic line ($20 value)…
…or an item from her Designer Bib and Burp Pad line ($16 value).
The choices are fantastic.
- Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win).
- “Follow” this blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar……scroll down a bit. (Already are? You’re automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
- Put my button on your blog. Directions for how to do so are on my left sidebar…….scroll down a bit. (Already have one? Just remind me in your comment.)
- Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends.
- Go on over to bebechicboutique.etsy.com and browse around for a while and pick your very favorite item in her shop. Tell me your favorite in your comment.
The giveaway closes on Monday, June 1st at 11:59 p.m. (mountain)
What a perfect shop for your sweet little ones. And Diane sure makes it easy to spoil any new mom and baby. Thanks for offering such great products to us all.
And thanks Diane, for sponsoring Make It and Love It.
If you are also interested in becoming a sponsor, (and this isn’t only for handmade items) please contact me for more email@example.com