I can’t get enough of all of these sweet little shops.There is so much out there…..who needs to drive to the store anymore?
And wow, here’s another shop that will get your mind thinking of the little munchkins who may need something new.
Adrienne, from Stitcheroos, is a busy mommy to seven who loves to create and embroider just about anything onto clothing and accessories. She has real flair for color and style and has such a sweet little collection to choose from. I’m serious, you’re not going to be able to stop thinking of all the reasons you’re going to need to place an order today.
Just check out this tutu birthday set found here. Awwww, don’t you just need one?
Come on, look at the little bum from behind…
Adrienne has some great monogram options here. Every child you know needs a shirt with their very own name on it……how fun is that!
The lettering she has to choose from is seriously so cute.
And she also has ink press shirts for boys and girls. Go on……personalize your own.
Okay, one more thing. Adrienne can turn your child’s artwork into an emroidered picture here. Any little child would love to proudly wear one of their masterpiece’s. Love that.
So, turn this….
And just so you know (and hopefully I didn’t confuse you with the links) Adrienne has her website here,
her etsy shop here,
and her blog here.
All are loaded with lots to see and great pictures to browse through.
And Adrienne has decided to do a giveaway for one lucky reader. She is offering a $20 gift certificate so that you can choose exactly what you’d like. Oooh, the options.
**Please note:You must enter in a separate comment for each entry. (Example: If you’d like 5 extra entries for visiting a shop, you must enter 5 different comments, in addition to any other entries/comments.) Thanks.
How to enter?
- Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win).
Want to be added in again?
- “Follow” my blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar……scroll down a bit. (Already are? You’re automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
- Put my button on your blog. Directions for how to do so are on my left sidebar…….scroll down a bit. (Already have one? Just remind me in your comment.)
- Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends.
Okay, another 5 entries?!?!
- Go on over to the stitcheroos site and look around for a while and choose your favorite item. Tell me your choice in your comment.
- Become a fan of Stitcheroos on Facebook. Let me know that you did in another comment.
Just one more entry?
- Follow the Stitcheroos blog here. And then tell me you did in another comment.
The giveaway closes on Monday, September 21st, at 11:59 p.m. (mountain)
And thanks again Adrienne. Your shop is fabulous and is sure to please anyone who makes a purchase with you. Love it all.
If you are also interested in becoming a sponsor, (non-handmade items included) please contact me for more details.
Thanks for checking out my Another great SPONSOR and GIVEAWAY post. Check out my full collection of DIY Sewing
articles. Find even more sewing projects, patterns, and tips for beginners and advanced sewists by Liz Call
, Mariah Leeson
, Randi Dukes
and Tauni Everett