Did you notice the winner of the Recessionista giveaway?Scroll down or click here.
Do you like the styles and prices at TJ Maxx and Ross? You’re going to love Recessionista. Join Recessionista for a party in Idaho this Thursday…I’m going (okay after 8, when the kids are in bed). See you there! :) Click here for more info.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Oh, the talent. Oh, the sweet talent of these sponsors. Love them all.
And you’re going to love this newest one, I’m sure of it.
‘Tis the season to buy gifts for young and old.
Melany from jellabee and jellabee jr is a stay at home mom who has such flair for sweet accessories, etc. She not only has a darling shop for your little ones, but another shop stocked full of women’s accessories that have such a dreamy vintage style. Love her creativity. Just love it.
Let’s look at jellabee first.
Now, Melany has an incredible selection of headbands like the Spiral Fabric Cluster headband found here.
And come on…..can you just see yourself in this sheer black rose headband found here?
Or how about this Pearl Ribbon Rose headband found here. Such perfect simplicity.
And this lovely Rosette Trio found here. Ahhhh….
I could go on…
But I have to show you what jellabee jr is all about.
First of all, Melany is so good with her hands. I quickly noticed that each of her felt clippies are stitched and created so evenly and with great precision. Such great craftsmanship.
Just look at this Felt Nesting Bird clip found here. And the variety of colors available in her shop is fantastic.
And look at this sweet Wise Owl clip found here. I’m lovin’ that.
Awww, and your little miss will be ready for the holidays with any of these Happy Holidays clips found in her shop.
But there’s not only clips and accessories, but there is a huge selection of chenille burp cloths like this Spotted Owl cloth found here. Oh my word……darling for boys and girls!
Whew, the options are almost endless. There really is so much to see and fall in love with at jellabee and jellabee jr. See what I mean?
And Melany has decided to do a giveaway right here on Make It and Love It. She is offering a $20 gift card that can be used between the two shops or all at one. You choose. (Offer excludes the jewelry boxes.)
- Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win).
- “Follow” my blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar……scroll down a bit. (Already are? You’re automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
- Put my button on your blog. Directions for how to do so are on my left sidebar…….scroll down a bit. (Already have one? Just remind me in your comment.)
- Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends.
- Go on over to www.jellabee.etsy.com and www.jellabeejr.etsy.com and look around for a while and choose your favorite item. Tell me your choice in your comment.
Thanks again Melany! Your site if full of beautiful accessories and your talent is quite inspiring!
You can find jellabee and jellabee jr, along with my other sponsors, on my sidebars.