Head on over to one of my sponsor’s Katie Bug Boutique, to enter their very own giveaway on their blog.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
It’s time to share a tasty secret with you.
One that will make party time with friends, movie time with loved ones, or afternoon snacks…..that much more fun!
Chris and Jennifer from Dip-sy Chics have created wonderful dry dip mixes, that you will quickly fall in love with. They have sweet and savory dips that only require a couple of ingredients from home to create a bowl full of happiness! (Can you tell I’m a snack person?!!)
And all of the dips contain no fat, no MSG, no preservatives, no gluten, and no sugar (except the sweet dips do contain sugar). Pure goodness.
And let me tell you, I’m not just saying this because the website told me so……I have actually tried about 4 of the dips…………..and, well, I am completely hooked. Along with my husband. We have an order for six more packs. Yum. (The dips have a 2 year shelf life, so use now or later. No need to worry about them spoiling.)
My favorite thus far?
Such a crazy and addicting zing to this stuff.
And we tried it with all sorts of vegetables…….and even corn chips. Delicious.
**All I did was add mayo and sour cream with the packet…….and a whole lot of munching took place after that.
The rest of these photos are from the Dip-sy Chics site, but look at all of the ways to use their dips. Of course as a veggie tray……
I even read the suggestion of using some of the spicier dip packets as a rub for meat. How good would that be out on the BBQ?
Need more ideas? There are several recipes here.
I want to try that chicken quesadilla recipe. Simple is good.
And yes, Dip-sy Chics if having a giveaway right here for all of you. They are giving away 6 dip packets of your choice, all for you.
How are you even going to pick?!?!!!
- Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win).
- “Follow” my blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar……scroll down a bit. (Already are? You’re automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
- Put my button on your blog. Directions for how to do so are on my left sidebar…….scroll down a bit. (Already have one? Just remind me in your comment.)
- Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends.
- Go on over to www.bluecreekmedia.com/dipsychics and look around for a while and choose your favorite item. Tell me your choice in your comment.
And thanks again Chris and Jennifer for sponsoring Make It and Love It. Your dips are delicious, and well, completely addicting. Thanks for making party time that much more exciting!
You can find Dip-sy Chics, along with my other great sponsors, along my sidebars.