I’ve got a sweet little treat to share with you all.
A unique shop that you’ll love for your up-cycling needs…
Kris from Resweater is a mom with a passion for up-cycling. She gathers sweaters from all over that include 100% cashmere, lambswool, merino, and more. And then she sells them for others to use in their own re-purposing projects. Perfect.
Need a certain blend or a specific color for a project?
Just browse through Resweater.
While browsing the shop, my mind began to turn……..thinking of great color combos, how to use this for that, little pieces I would need for an embellishment, etc.
Let your mind get creative.
Kris has a blog here, that shows all of the clever and oh-so-useful projects you can make with recycled wool. Love the inspiration.
Check out this sweet little Easter basket, made from re-purposing one of her sweaters. So darling! Full tutorial found here.
Oh, and I fell in love with these cheery little tissue covers. All snug in its own little case.
Full tutorial here.
(Here’s the view from the back.)
Need the perfect sweater to make a darling little hat and mittens set? Search the shop.
New sweaters and great finds are added each week to Resweater, so be sure to check back often.
Now you can find the perfect sweater if you’d like to try out some of these for yourself.
And Kris is doing a giveaway here on Make It and Love It. She is giving away one free sweater from her shop of your choosing. Perfect for your next little project.
- Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win).
- “Follow” my blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar……scroll down a bit. (Already are? You’re automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
- Put my button on your blog. Directions for how to do so are on my left sidebar…….scroll down a bit. (Already have one? Just remind me in your comment.)
- Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends.
- Go on over to resweater and look around for a while and choose your favorite item. Tell me your choice in your comment.
And thanks again Kris for sponsoring my site. You have a wonderful collection of sweaters, perfect for all of our up-cycling needs.
You can find Resweater, along with my other great sponsors, along my sidebars.