Are you ready to peek into another shop?
Another fabulous shop with really great things to show you.
Sarah, the owner and designer of The Pitter Patter Boutique, is a mom to two who opened her shop as a way “to offer a hip and stylish place for moms to shop”. And hip and stylish it is.
Let me just show you.
First of all, Sarah has designed her own Toss Me Not Sippy-Cup-Holders found here.
You know how hard it is to keep those sippy cups off the floor while cruisin’ in that stroller, sitting in the carseat, or eating lunch in the highchair. But Sarah’s Sippy Cup Holders keep those sippies right in place. And the color designs are just adorable.
And there is also a huge variety of nursing covers found here. The perfect, yet stylish way to keep things hidden.
Awwww, and check out these adorable little Grow Baby Onesies found here. What a sweet way to document all of the huge changes baby’s go through each month of their lives.
And who doesn’t love the look of these fabulous little Baby Legs found here. Helps to keep those little legs nice and cozy.
Need a great gift idea? Or even something new for yourself? Check out these burp cloths found here. The styles are endless.
Oh, and I about died when I saw these little snuggly little Blankets by AllyZabby found here. The incredibly soft texture will be sure to find its way into a child’s arms.
Wow, the loveliness of the items in Pitter Patter Boutique is just perfect.
And yes, you’ve got it….Sarah is providing several things for a giveaway here on Make It and Love It.
Sarah is giving away 4 Toss Me Not Sippy Cup Holders for 4 different winners.
Yes, 4 of you will be winners of this giveaway.
And you get to select your own color choice too. Love that!
- Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win).
- “Follow” my blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar……scroll down a bit. (Already are? You’re automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
- Put my button on your blog. Directions for how to do so are on my left sidebar…….scroll down a bit. (Already have one? Just remind me in your comment.)
- Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends.
- Go on over to www.the pitterpatterboutique.com and look around for a while and choose your favorite item. Tell me your choice in your comment.
Thanks again Sarah! Your shop is simply amazing and each of your items would be perfect for any mom and/or baby!
You can find The Pitter Patter Boutique, along with my other sponsors, on my sidebars.