So excited to have Sara from The Aqua House here again today, sharing this DARLING Raindrop Pillow Tutorial. This makes me all sorts of excited for spring!
. . . . .
- 2- 18 1/2 inch x 18 1/2 inch pieces of solid color fabric
- 7 different printed fabrics, at least a 7 inch square in size
- Scraps you can cut into 1 1/2 x 6 inch strips (or 1/8 yard cuts of 5 different fabrics)
- basting spray or Heat N Bond Fusible Adhesive
- single fold bias tape (optional)
- 18″ pillow form or polyester fiber fill
- Raindrop template (or you can free-hand your own, making sure it is 6″ tall)
Turn the pillow right side out, poke out the corners, and iron flat. Iron the 8 inch gap you left open, towards the inside of the pillow 1/4 inch. Then slip the pillow form (or fiber fill) through the hole and pin closed.