Can you believe it? Giveaways are flying all around this week. Hoo-Rah. :)
I am so excited to introduce yet another sponsor of my blog. You’ll love her too, I promise.
Lacey from Lilacs and Lollipops has created a beautiful shop over at etsy.com. She has an incredible selection of “mommy-must-have’s”. I’m not even kidding. Don’t see something you like? Keep scrolling through all of her beautifully made items……..you’re sure to find something that you’ll instantly fall in love with. Click here.
Oh, and her taste in fabric? SO perfect.
Take a look:
Her Mocha Chocolate HideAway Nursing Cover can be found here.
And her Spa Dandy Damask HideAway Nursing Cover can be found here.
Oooooh gosh, you’ll just love the look of the color choices she chooses to make her City Blooms Burpie Trio found here. Love them.
Okay, one more thing.
Perfect little diaper cases that have a handy pocket for additional storage, diaper cream, etc. Brilliant design.
The Pink Fresh Poppies Diaper Clutch can be found here.
Such beautiful items Lacey. One can really see the time and care you give to each item in your shop. I love it.
And Lacey has generously decided to do a giveaway right here on Make It and Love It.
And for what, you ask?
A nursing cover of your choice.
Perfect for yourself or to gift to a new mom.
(And yes, you can enter even if you are currently entered in the previous giveaway.)
So hurry, go and pick your favorite over at her shop.
The guidelines will be about the same:
- Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win).
- “Follow” this blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar……scroll down a bit. (Already are? You’re automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
- Put my button on your blog. Directions for how to do so are on my left sidebar…….scroll down a bit. (Already have one? Just remind me in your comment.)
- Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends.
- Go on over to https://www.lilacslollipops.etsy.com/ and browse around for a while and pick your very favorite nursing cover in her shop. Tell me your favorite in your comment.
And Maria’s watch giveaway is still open until tomorrow, May 8th.
If you are also interested in becoming a sponsor, (and this isn’t only for handmade items) please contact me for more firstname.lastname@example.org