. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Each of my sponsors……wow, what a delight!
And I have a wonderful new sponsor to introduce to you all today.
Tammy from She Wears Flowers is going to make you wish you had several little girls to dress. Tammy has 3 darling girls of her own, and sure has an eye for clothing construction. Just let me show you her beautiful and classy little creations.
And that’s only to mention a few.
She Wears Flowers has sweet little skirts, adorable accessories and other darling items.
Take a look for yourself at the whole shop and you’ll see that the lines are beautiful, the workmanship is exact, and her colors and styles are just so classy for any sweet little lady.
And Tammy at She Wears Flowers has decided to do a giveaway here at Make It and Love It. She is offering a $25 gift card towards anything in her shop. Ooooh, the choices…
- Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win).
- “Follow” my blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar……scroll down a bit. (Already are? You’re automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
- Put my button on your blog. Directions for how to do so are on my left sidebar…….scroll down a bit. (Already have one? Just remind me in your comment.)
- Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends.
- Go on over to www.shewearsflowers.etsy.com and look around for a while and choose your favorite item. Tell me your choice in your comment.
And thanks again Tammy for sponsoring my site. You really have a huge talent for creating adorable children’s clothing and accessories. What a delight it was to delve into your shop!
You can find She Wears Flowers, along with my other great sponsors, along my sidebars.