Yes, it’s time again.
One of my favorite things is to introduce you to new shops and blogs.
I love it.
And anyone with a camera (or know someone with a camera who’d appreciate a gift…) will love this newest sponsor.
Megan, from Made by Meegz, is a mom with a passion for creating. She has come up with a very versatile camera strap that can be customized to fit you perfectly. And I have to say…..so darn stylish too.
And Megan’s unique straps have a quick release function to remove the strap to switch to another, or to remove the strap altogether. This is especially useful if you’re shooting on an tripod and want the strap out of the way.
What’s even cooler is that you can clip the two ends of the webbing together to create a little handle for the camera.
And just look at the adorable styles and vibrant colors that Megan has used to create her straps.
Can’t you just see one right around your neck? Or maybe a few different ones?
All of her straps can be purchased in her etsy shop here.
And the nylon webbing used on these straps has been tested at 600 pounds and the fabric strap and plastic have been tested at 100 pounds.
We all know camera equipment can get heavy…..but your camera will be safe hanging from these straps.
And yes, Megan has decided to do a giveaway right here on Make It and Love It. She is giving away one free item from her shop, here. Anything you choose.
Any style, any color, whatever you’d like.
So much to choose from. Yay.
- Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win).
- “Follow” my blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar……scroll down a bit. (Already are? You’re automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
- Put my button on your blog. Directions for how to do so are on my left sidebar…….scroll down a bit. (Already have one? Just remind me in your comment.)
- Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends.
- Go on over to www.madebymeegz.etsy.com and look around for a while and choose your favorite item. Tell me your choice in your comment.
Thanks again Megan! Your site if full of beautiful accessories and your talent is quite inspiring!
You can find Made by Meegz, along with my other great sponsors, along my sidebars.