Looking for the Wordy Bird giveaway? Scroll down or click here.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Some of you may remember this adorable sponsor from the past.
But great news, she’s back.
Tiffany, from Tiny Seamstress Designs is the incredible purse designer who sure has a knack for flair. Her styles and technique will not disappoint. And do you remember the meaning behind her shop title? Yes, Tiffany is a 4’8″ tiny little seamstress. And all 4’8″ of her is bursting with talent.
But let me show you. Tiffany has created a variety of purse styles…..but wants to make them just how you’d like them. They are listed along her left sidebar and throughout her blog. So you choose the style, the color scheme, and she does the rest.
She also offers her purse styles as patterns in her etsy shop here. Perfect.
And as a reminder, this is your last chance to make a custom order for one of Tiffany’s bags. Last day to make a custom order is Feb. 25th. She is revving up for market in June, so her sewing energy will soon be only directed towards that. But all custom orders are 10% off right now. Fabulous.
However, Tiffany has a great selection of patterns available in her etsy shop here. It’s the perfect way to create your very own Tiny Seamstress bags……..with your own two hands.
And also, Tiffany is offering a buy 2 patterns get one free deal for any of you that would like to warm up that sewing machine. So great. Just order 2 patterns and then write which pattern you’d like for your third in the “comment to seller” section at checkout. She’ll mail them all to you.
She is giving away a $30 credit towards any of her patterns. Just think of the great bags you could start making all on your own.
- Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win).
- “Follow” my blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar……scroll down a bit. (Already are? You’re automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
- Put my button on your blog. Directions for how to do so are on my left sidebar…….scroll down a bit. (Already have one? Just remind me in your comment.)
- Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends.
- Go on over to www.tinyseamstress.blogspot.com and look around for a while and choose your favorite item. Tell me your choice in your comment.
And thanks again Tiffany for sponsoring Make It and Love It. Your style is truly unique and you have such an artistic flair to all of your designs. Thanks for sharing them with us all.
You can find Tiffany along with my other sidebars on my left sidebar.