What type of sewing machine lives at your house?
Well, you all know the machine that has served me well for 3 years now.
Click here if you don’t.
I get asked frequently what type of sewing machine I use but every time I answer, I think….“Gee, that doesn’t help much. It’s only one type and one person and one preference.” (oh, and one small budget…..believe me, there are pricey machines that I would love to have living at my house. If you know of any swanky machines looking for a place to live, call me….)
So, I was thinking…..let’s ask the rest of you.
Then I can refer people to this post. And,Why not? You all collectively have a lot more advice than I do.
So share it with me. I’m actually really curious what others like.
So leave a comment and include:
- Brand and model of sewing machine.
- Your favorite feature of your sewing machine.
- Something that bugs you about your machine.
- Price range
- Singer 7444
- It has a wide stitch selection. I love having options. Oh, and I love that it’s computerized.
- The button-hole setting is very finicky. Sometimes it makes me so steamin’ mad. And I mean steamin’. Grrrr……that is the ONE thing that actually makes me want a new one.
Okay, if you have a minute…….go on and share.
Don’t be shy.
Thanks for checking out my What type of sewing machine lives at your house? post. Check out my full collection of DIY Sewing
articles. Find even more sewing projects, patterns, and tips for beginners and advanced sewists by Liz Call
, Mariah Leeson
, Randi Dukes
and Tauni Everett