I am thrilled to introduce to you all another sponsor. And maybe I’m extra excited because she makes beautiful edible items. Oooooh, you’re going to love this. I was drooling all over these pictures because as I’ve said before, I love my sweets.
Brittany from “Brittany’s Cake World” is a darling business serving southeastern Idaho.
Oooh, lucky people in Idaho for living so close to her! Brittany started making cakes as a hobby and fell in love”. She makes cakes for all occasions and isn’t afraid of a custom order. Her site has a wonderful selection to choose from and her style is perfectly sweet.
You’ve got to see these. Check out this bright and cheery jungle cake. My word, look at those little edible animals. Any child would love getting their fingers on this.
And do you know a guitar enthusiast? He/she would just die for one of these “Singin’ the Blues” cakes.
Is there a outdoorsmen in your life? Show them you appreciate their interests and surprise them with a Fishing themed cake. So perfect.
Need something sweet and lovely for a wedding or for a more feminine occasion? She does that too, like this Abigail cake.
Gosh they look too good to eat. But she has assured me that they are all edible.
And Brittany has graciously decided to do a fabulous giveaway.
She is offering a $30 gift certificate towards any purchase from her.(And to win, you must live in southeastern Idaho or have a friend or family member who does, that you can pass this along to. She doesn’t ship her cakes.)
- Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win).
- “Follow” this blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar……scroll down a bit. (Already are? You’re automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
- Put my button on your blog. Directions for how to do so are on my left sidebar…….scroll down a bit. (Already have one? Just remind me in your comment.)
Another 5 entries???
- Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends.
- Go on over to www.brittanyscakeworld.blogspot.com and browse around for a while and pick your very favorite item in her shop. Tell me your favorite in your comment.
The giveaway closes on Thursday, June 11th at 11:59 p.m. (mountain)
Thanks so much for sponsoring my site Brittany. You really have a good eye for design and great patience for all of that detail. Well done.
If you are also interested in becoming a sponsor, (and this isn’t only for handmade items) please contact me for more details.