Let’s just overlap these giveaways a bit. You’ll love seeing what’s coming up next.
Not even kidding for a minute. Especially if you have or know a little girl.
Leslie from Bloomz is a stay-at-home mom (and former teacher) of two little ones and has kept herself busy. You’ll see what I mean when you check out her shop here. It’s stocked full of a huge variety of beautiful lovelies for little girls.
For starters, she has a beautiful collection of flowers. Perfect for any clip, headband or hat. Just stunning. You can find this one here.
She also some some perfectly handcrafted felt clips. Her colors and styles are so fresh and vibrant. Love them. This flower can be found here.
Leslie also stocks her shop full of little bows and great simple clips. Perfect for sliding that extra hair out of your little girl’s face and rushing out the door. (Or the perfect gift for someone who has a little girl. Such a convenient accessory.)
Doesn’t this make you want to dress your little girl up right now, just to fancy her up with some of these great accessories? Well, me too. :)
Leslie has also graciously donated a $10.00 gift certificate for a giveaway right here on Make It and Love It. You better take a minute to check out all of the items in her shop here. You’ll instantly fall in love. I’m sure of it.
- Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win).
- “Follow” this blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar……scroll down a bit. (Already are? You’re automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
- Put my button on your blog. Directions for how to do so are on my left sidebar…….scroll down a bit. (Already have one? Just remind me in your comment.)
- Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends.
- Go on over to bloomz.etsy.com and browse around for a while and pick your very favorite item in her shop. Tell me your favorite in your comment.