So excited to have Gretchen from Three Little Monkeys Studios here again today, contributing darling Easter Pots. Love these so much!
. . . . .
Easter is coming up fast, and this year we’re the lucky ones hosting. I wanted to create some place settings for our table that were fun for adults and the kids attending, but also easy to put together and budget-friendly. These Chalkboard Easter Basket Place Settings fit the bill.
These guys will help your guests find their seats but they also make the perfect take-home party favors. And even better, I pulled six together in about 30 minutes.
Super fun to make and only cost a little over $1 per pot in supplies (depending on the amount of candy you use). Pretty good for something each of your guests can take home with them!
Want to make some too?
You need just a few supplies you can pick up at Michael’s or other hobby/craft store:
- Small (3.5″) terra cotta pots
- Basket fillers (crinkle shreds) in green
- Chalk or a chalk ink marker
- Colored chalkboard paint in Turquoise (or color of your choice)
- Easter flags, printed (source below)
- Swizzle sticks, bamboo skewers or paper straws
- Glue dots or double-sided tape
- Chocolate bunny and other Easter candies (eggs, carrots, etc.)
Let’s get started!