Do your kids need a play tent too? Let’s make one!
- 5 yards of fabric. (I picked up a Queen sheet set for $1 at a thrift store and had more than enough fabric for my tent.)
- Four 1″ x 2″ boards that are 4 feet long (They sell these in 8 foot boards at the hardware store so you can buy 2 of them and have them cut in half at the store.)
- 14 yards of ribbon (or bias tape) cut into 16 pieces, that are 30 inches long each.
- Three 4 foot long wooden dowels that are 1/2″ in diameter.
- A drill with a 1/2″ drill bit.
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies